If life is a journey, you are the hero.
Along your professional journey you face challenges, obstacles, choices, changing landscapes, villains, mentors, transformations, successes and failures.
You have a choice
You can let others map your journey, or
and become the leader and hero of your own success.
ARE YOU A HERO?
- takes responsibility for his/her own career success;
- recognizes the future of work and moves out to meet it by changing the definition of work;
- continuously learns and develops skills, habits, and perspectives to meet the needs of the future;
- recognizes the importance of staying connected to others; to the goal; to their mission.
- continually looks for new ways to collaborate, recognizing they can not do it all themselves, and that the diversity they bring to the team is critical to it’s success;
- is open to finding new creative ways to stay productive.
The body of work I continue to create within these pages is intended to inspire you to take responsibility for designing your own success and become the hero of your own professional journey.
Imagine the world we can create if we each took charge of our own success.